We're extremely excited to have Justin Champion, from HubSpot, host an interactive workshop on Wednesday April 18th. Justin is hitting the road on a 6 month tour to 9 different HUGs to host his in-person workshop that follows lessons in his upcoming book, Inbound Content.
Justin Champion has been a digital marketer since 2009, and currently serves as the Content Professor for HubSpot Academy where he created the Content Marketing Certification, a globally recognized course. Justin expanded the Content Marketing Certification into his first book, Inbound Content, which is a comprehensive how-to guide on becoming an effective content marketer. Justin is a digital nomad, and works full-time from the open road, creating value from anywhere he can find a wireless connection.
Workshop title: Trailblazing Your Content Marketing Strategy
Workshop description: In this workshop you'll learn how to efficiently create a resource-driven website page by identifying a series of topics you want your business to rank for on search engines. You'll finish the training with a mindset of how to manage your short-term marketing calendar to achieve long term content marketing strategy goals.
The workshop will have a supplemental workbook. This way you will leave with an action plan that can be implemented immediately.
- A clear content mission statement.
- Identify a head term to help align your content planning efforts.
- Identify five core topics with which to create content around.
- Identify a list of subtopics for one core topic.
- Understand HubSpot recources to continue learning and receiving support.
What to bring with you:
- Computer with charger
- Print out your primary buyer person to bring (Prior to the workshop, go to http://www.makemypersona.com and create your business' primary buyer persona.
***Recommendation - pre-order Justin's book Inbound Content(Click here for Amazon page).