HubSpot is coming to Texas! Well, just one HubSpotter in particular, but I'm still excited. So join us Thursday, December 4th, 2014 when Dee Dee will be talking about what elements your website needs to succeed in 2015. We will also be taking a dive into some of HubSpot's new features and tools, and how you can make the most of them in your online marketing efforts. So whether you're a HubSpot user or not, this meetup has something for everyone!
So don't miss our last Houston HUG meetup of 2014. As always there will be free food, drinks, and you might even score some HubSpot swag. Here are some more details:
When: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 5:30-7:30pm
Where: 3rd Floor- 2303 Smith St. #300, Houston TX 77006
Bring: Friends, Co-workers, HubSpot users, anyone with a website, anyone that likes free drinks and food (so everyone!)
Topic: What your website needs in 2015 [And a dive into some of HubSpot's new tools]
Get the 411 on HubSpotter Dee Dee:
- She's a Senior Inbound Professor at HubSpot Academy.
- She's been at HubSpot for a little over a year.
- She's excited to visit Texas for some real tex-mex and breakfast burritos. Who wouldn't be?
- She adores musical theater.
- She loves inbound marketing and the way it transforms businesses. She loves coaching businesses through turning their websites into inbound magnets, and being able to see that direct growth!
Questions for Dee Dee? Questions about the event or HubSpot? Want to chat about how I'm dominating in my fantasy football league? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm so excited for this event and can't wait to see everyone there. Don't forget to register below!